- ÐÐ½, 19:17: © Martin Rak https://t.co/ifolh5wugk
- ÐÐ½, 19:24: Ð Ð¡Ð°Ð½ÐºÑâÐÐµÑÐµÑÐ±ÑÑÐ³Ðµ ÑÑÑÐ¾Ð¸ÑÐµÐ»Ð¸ Ð¿ÑÐ¸ ÑÐ°Ð·Ð±Ð¾ÑÐµ ÐºÐ¸ÑÐ¿Ð¸ÑÐ½Ð¾Ð¹ ÐºÐ»Ð°Ð´ÐºÐ¸ Ð² Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ð¼ Ð¸Ð· Ð´Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð² Ð½Ð° ÐÑÐ°Ð½Ð¸ÐµÐ½Ð±Ð°ÑÐ¼ÑÐºÐ¾Ð¹â¦ https://t.co/ewU3355iX6
- ÐÐ½, 19:32: ÐÐ²Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ½ÑÐ¸Ð°Ð»ÑÐ½Ð¾ÑÑÑ https://t.co/5oipFuF1Wu
- ÐÐ½, 19:41: ÐÐ°Ð´ ÑÐ°ÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¼ Ð´Ð²Ð¾ÑÑÐ¾Ð¼ ÑÐ²ÐµÑÐ¸Ð»Ð° Ð»ÑÐ½Ð°. Ð§ÑÐ¼Ð¸ÑÐºÐ° Ð´Ð¾ÑÑÐ°Ð²Ð°Ð» Ð¸Ð· ÐºÐ¾Ð»Ð¾Ð´ÑÐ° Ð²Ð¾Ð´Ñ Ð¸ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ð°Ð²Ð°Ð» ÐÐ¾ÑÐµÑâ¦ https://t.co/QodG6189C2
- ÐÐ½, 19:51: ÐÐµÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð¾Ð´Ð¸Ð¼Ð¾ Ð¿ÑÐµÐºÑÐ°ÑÐ¸ÑÑ Ð²Ð¾ÑÐ¿Ð¸ÑÑÐ²Ð°ÑÑ Â«Ð¿Ð¾ÑÑÐµÐ±Ð¸ÑÐµÐ»ÐµÐ¹Â» https://t.co/mABTL9lZVY
- ÐÐ½, 19:55: ÐÐ¾ Ð½ÐµÑÐ¼Ð¾ÑÑÑ Ð½Ð° Ð·Ð°ÑÑÑÐ»Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ðµ Ð»ÐµÑÐ¾, ÐºÐ°ÑÑÐ¾ÑÐµÐ»Ñ Ð½Ðµ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ð²ÑÐ» â Ð² ÑÑÐµÐ´Ð½ÐµÐ¼ 280 ÑÐµÐ½ÑÐ½ÐµÑÐ¾Ð² Ñ Ð³ÐµÐºÑÐ°ÑÐ°, Ð½Ð° 30â¦ https://t.co/DGiNCXUDPW
- ÐÐ½, 19:59: ÐÐµÑÐ¾Ð¼ 1978 Ð³. Ñ Ð±ÑÐ» Ð² ÐÐ¾ÑÐºÐ²Ðµ. ÐÑÐ¸Ð½Ð¸Ð¼Ð°Ñ Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ Ð´Ð¾ÐºÐ»Ð°Ð´Ð¾Ð¼ Ð¾ ÑÐ°Ð±Ð¾ÑÐµ ÑÐµÐ·Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ½ÑÑÑÑ, Ð®.Ð.ÐÐ½Ð´ÑÐ¾Ð¿Ð¾Ð²â¦ https://t.co/nthAjB8grZ
- ÐÐ½, 23:14: ÐÑÐ»Ð¸ Ñ Ð¾ÑÐµÑÑ ÑÐ·Ð½Ð°ÑÑ ÑÐµÐ»Ð¾Ð²ÐµÐºÐ°, Ð½Ðµ ÑÐ»ÑÑÐ°Ð¹, ÑÑÐ¾ Ð¾ Ð½ÐµÐ¼ Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾ÑÑÑ Ð´ÑÑÐ³Ð¸Ðµ, Ð»ÑÑÑÐµ Ð¿Ð¾ÑÐ»ÑÑÐ°Ð¹, ÑÑÐ¾ Ð¾Ð½ Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð¾ Ð´ÑÑÐ³Ð¸Ñ
- ÐÐ½, 23:15: Just posted a photo https://t.co/cyIHi4IFMb
- ÐÑ, 09:12: ÐÑÐ¾ Ð½Ðµ Ð¡Ð¾Ð»Ð½ÑÐµ, Ð¿Ð¾ÐºÐ°. Ð¥Ð°Ð±Ð±Ð» ÑÑÐ¾ÑÐ¾Ð³ÑÐ°ÑÐ¸ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð°Ð», Ð½ÐµÐ´Ð°Ð²Ð½Ð¾, ÑÑÐ¾Ñ Ð±ÐµÐ»ÑÐ¹ ÐºÐ°ÑÐ»Ð¸Ðº, Ñ ÐµÐ³Ð¾ Ð·Ð²ÐµÐ´Ð½ÑÐ¼Ð¸ ÑÐ»Ð¾ÑÐ¼Ð¸,â¦ https://t.co/EsKnaQhcXB
Sep. 27th, 2016
Methods and Results—To comprehensively determine the association between cigarette smoking and DNA methylation, we conducted a meta-analysis of genome-wide DNA methylation assessed using the Illumina BeadChip 450K array on 15,907 blood derived DNA samples from participants in 16 cohorts (including 2,433 current, 6,518 former, and 6,956 never smokers). Comparing current versus never smokers, 2,623 CpG sites (CpGs), annotated to 1,405 genes, were statistically significantly differentially methylated at Bonferroni threshold of p<1×10-7 (18,760 CpGs at False Discovery Rate (FDR)<0.05). Genes annotated to these CpGs were enriched for associations with several smoking-related traits in genome-wide studies including pulmonary function, cancers, inflammatory diseases and heart disease. Comparing former versus never smokers, 185 of the CpGs that differed between current and never smokers were significant p<1×10-7(2,623 CpGs at FDR<0.05), indicating a pattern of persistent altered methylation, with attenuation, after smoking cessation. Transcriptomic integration identified effects on gene expression at many differentially methylated CpGs.
Conclusions—Cigarette smoking has a broad impact on genome-wide methylation that, at many loci, persists many years after smoking cessation. Many of the differentially methylated genes were novel genes with respect to biologic effects of smoking, and might represent therapeutic targets for prevention or treatment of tobacco-related diseases. Methylation at these sites could also serve as sensitive and stable biomarkers of lifetime exposure to tobacco smoke.
NIEHS, NIH, Epidemiology Branch, PO Box 12233, Rm A306, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 email@example.com